The St Johns Southgate Bach Foundation was formed in 2011 to encourage donations and other activities supporting the cantata program.
Since its formation, it has achieved this by:
- receiving donations and making contributions to St Johns towards ongoing cantata program operational costs
- establishing a capital fund, aiming to provide ongoing financial security for the program
- purchasing musical instruments for the program, such as the concert harpsichord and a specialised recorder
- supporting special projects, such as the visiting music director, special cantata performances, involvement of visiting international ensembles
- acquiring the Bach Cantata Score Library in 2016 and taking over its management
Donations over $2 to the “St Johns Southgate Bach Foundation Gift Fund” are tax-deductible.
To make a tax-deductible donation and receive a receipt:
Use the offering envelope provided at cantata services:
Include the “Donation Receipt Request” form in your offering envelope.
Your receipt will be posted or emailed.
Electronic donations by direct bank transfer:
BSB 013-128 A/C 2783-73397
Make sure that you tell us who you are by email, to make sure we can issue you a receipt. Email us directly at: email@example.com
Use the PayPal Giving Fund:
Scan the QR code. Receipts are issued immediately.